Complaint Review: USA CARD SERVICES, GLOBAL TECH LEASING, LADCO LEASING,COLONY ONE

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2007

• Reported By:Hollywood Beach Florida
USA CARD SERVICES, GLOBAL TECH LEASING, LADCO LEASING,COLONY ONE
555 ST. CHARLES DR SUITE 200 THOUSAND OAKS, California U.S.A.

USA CARD SERVICES, GLOBAL TECH LEASING, LADCO LEASING,COLONY ONE GLOBAL TECH LEASING CON ME INTO 4YR NON-CANCELABLE LEASE FOR CREDITCARD TERMINAL POOR SERVICE BROKEN PROMISES NO HELP RIPOFF THOUSAND OAKS California

*Author of original report: USA Card Services, Global Tech Leasing, Ladco Leasing, Colony One

*Author of original report: USA Card Services,Ladco Leasing,Global Tech Leasing,Colony One

Not only have I returned their equipment as they have demanded but there were never any DVD's or videos only substandard downloadable E-books and generic templates that you download I had at least 20 so called support calls most of the time with very little information. What they failed to tell me is that I never needed the terminal in the first place you can accept credit cards online through many different encrypted safe sites.

They did not tell me that when I call the help line that I would wait long periods and be transferred several times because they could not answer my questions. Sometimes during the day I could not talk to anyone or just be transferred to voicemail or be disconnected and when I call back I am sent to voicemail.

The so called education was A bogus website called Summit Marketing Institute with insane priced to led me to believe that the education was top of the line. As for the website it was all generic and you could not change anything, it looked cheap no matter what I tried. They have an extra fee if you want the more decorative web pages and business cards.

Then I receive a bill from Ladco Leasing, what the !@#$ is this for this is your 48 month lease. No! My lease is signed through USA Card Services. Yes! this is your lease it has your name on it. After that they started to get rude with me every time I called.

I started to get suspicious when this happened because the lease was then mailed to me but it did not say USA Card Services it had been faxed to Global Tech Leasing where it looks like only choice pages were sent, and in the top left corner it said Global Tech Leasing not USA Card Services, the cover letter said Ladco Leasing, stapled to it were the choice pages of the lease, with a metal watermark stamp through all pages in the top right hand corner of all pages example (a stamp that you would see on a legal document such as a birth certificate) but it is 7 little perforations in a line in the top right corner.

All this is very deceptive. It took not only time away from my family but a lot of money to start outside of the money per month for the lease, only to be deceived and betrayed.

AngelaH
Hollywood Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-CARD-SERVICES-GLOBAL-TECH-LEASING-LADCO-LEASINGCOLONY-ONE/THOUSAND-OAKS-California-91360-3985/USA-CARD-SERVICES-GLOBAL-TECH-LEASING-LADCO-LEASINGCOLONY-ONE-GLOBAL-TECH-LEASING-CON-M-270939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA CARD SERVICES, GLOBAL TECH LEASING, LADCO LEASING,COLONY ONE

USA Card Services, Global Tech Leasing, Ladco Leasing, Colony One

AUTHOR: AngelaH - (U.S.A.)

In Aug 2005 I received a call from USA Card Services saying that I could make money at home from my computer through internet sales. They led me to believe that this could replace my income and that they had some of the best education to get me started with DVD's or videos. They said for $100.99 per month for 48 months pays for the credit card terminal and a website and that they have a live help line to speak to someone if I had any questions. They said the offer would be invalid if the call ended.

I recently had fraudulent activity on my bank account in my name from California although original account was closed, but my credit report looks suspicious as well I am in the process of finding out the bottom line where that came from as well. Ladco Has also made my credit report look bad.

All I ever wanted was to be home for my kids and be able to be supportive financially to our family. Ladco Leasing, Global Tech Leasing, USA Card Services, and Colony One Online have made it a living !@#$.

USA Card Services,Ladco Leasing,Global Tech Leasing,Colony One

AUTHOR: Saveturtles - (U.S.A.)

In Aug 2005 I received a call from Global tech leasing saying that I could make money at home from my computer through internet sales. They led me to believe that this could replace my income and that they had some of the best education to get me started with DVD's or videos. They said for $100.99 per month for 48 months pays for the credit card terminal and a website and that they have a live help line to speak to someone if I had any questions. They said the offer would be invalid if the call ended.