Complaint Review: USA CASH

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Alexandria Virginia
Internet, Select State/Province USA

USA CASH Mark Washington LEGAL CASE Internet VA

Keeps emailing me.  Has all my personal information.  Says he is going to take me to court, get the IRS after me, get me fired and make it impossible for me to get another job anywhere unless I pay him $598, the amount he claims I owe him and court cost up to $1500.

Wouldn't give me a location of this so called company.  At first refused to provide a number.  When he did, I looked it up and it is listed as an cell phone in Chicago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-CASH/Internet-Select-StateProvince/USA-CASH-Mark-Washington-LEGAL-CASE-Internet-VA-1070018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA CASH