Complaint Review: USA CREDIT AND USA SHOPPING CLUB

• Updated: Thu, March 30, 2006

• Reported By:Santa Ana California
USA CREDIT AND USA SHOPPING CLUB
www.usashopping.com Nationwide U.S.A.

USA CREDIT AND USA SHOPPING CLUB I WAS MISLED INTO THINKING I COULD GET A LINE OF CREDIT OF 7500, AND REPAIR MY CREDIT, ripoff INTERNET

I was online looking for payday advances, when I received an e-mail from these guys, and when you are obviously in a tight situation, and are searching for an advance on the internet, the email that they send you offering you 7,500 credit line has approved you.

While repairing your credit all the while. The fee I was charged was $150.00 dlls. and when you are being assured that you are approved and are going to have 7,500 for what ever emergencies arise, well then that $150.00 is worth sacrificing at that moment.

Well what I recieved was very misleading info. and the worst part of it, was that while I was needing emergency funds, they issued me a platinum merchandise card that was deducted from my checking acct. but only to be able to spend the $7500 online and only for their merchandise in their catalogs.

Cynthia
Santa Ana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2006 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-CREDIT-AND-USA-SHOPPING-CLUB/nationwide/USA-CREDIT-AND-USA-SHOPPING-CLUB-I-WAS-MISLED-INTO-THINKING-I-COULD-GET-A-LINE-OF-CREDIT-O-184216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA CREDIT AND USA SHOPPING CLUB