Complaint Review: USA CREDIT, USA Platinum Credit, USA Credit Superstore

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2003

• Reported By:Bonham Texas
USA CREDIT, USA Platinum Credit, USA Credit Superstore
http://www.usacreditsuperstore.com/partialplatinum/index.asp?GUID=4F823CE4-75BC-49CD-835D-AF4CFEE6E Internet U.S.A.

USA CREDIT, USA Platinum Credit, USA Credit Superstore rip off scam con artists Internet

I received a phone call in Jan '03 from "USA CREDIT" telling me I could re-establish my credit if I signed up with them for a fee of $179.95. They told me that this fee would be refunded to me for the purchase of merchandise on their online store.

I stupidly was suckered in & they got my money on 02-28-03.

All I have received is 1 email from them. I have not received anything in the mail or any other emails from them since they took my money. And so much for their online "USA credit superstore". The link they have in the email they sent to me doesn't work.
Signed, Suckered in Texas!

Elizabeth
Bonham, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2003 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-CREDIT-USA-Platinum-Credit-USA-Credit-Superstore/internet/USA-CREDIT-USA-Platinum-Credit-USA-Credit-Superstore-rip-off-scam-con-artists-Internet-49479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA CREDIT, USA Platinum Credit, USA Credit Superstore