• Submitted: Tue, March 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 23, 2010

• Reported By: Travis — Portland Oregon USA

USA CREDIT - USA SHOPPING CLUB was charged buy the company, and did receve my credit card. Internet

Back in February of this year, I was in need of some cash. I went to go take out a loan over the internet. The agency I was going through said no credit cheek. That made me happy, but then a message came back saying I did not qualify for what ever reason; it didn't say. Instead, I was then taken to USA Credit, where I was told I could get a credit card with a 7,500 dollar limit. I said to my self, this could work. The next day I called USA Credit to be taken off there shopping option, I did not agree with the fact of having to pay 20 dollars each month for a service I wouldn't use in the first place. A Young lady picked up the phone. I cant remember what she said her name was, but I do remember how she answered my questions. She seemed overly nice, like a child sounds when they lie to there parent when they ask them if they did something they were not supposed to be doing. Like there was something she was not telling me. It was almost as if she was trying to be sneaky about the whole thing. As it is I was scammed for the 2nd time, and just like the last time I was trying to better myself so I can have a better life. It is like we are doomed because of technology.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2010 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-CREDIT-USA-SHOPPING-CLUB/internet/USA-CREDIT-USA-SHOPPING-CLUB-was-charged-buy-the-company-and-did-receve-my-credit-car-584599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA CREDIT - USA SHOPPING CLUB