shoulders

• Submitted: Sun, January 16, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, January 16, 2005

• Reported By:Dedham Massachusetts
USA CREDIT
ONE MILLENIUM DR UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA PLATINUM CREDIT CARD, USA CREDIT Ripoff I WAS HARRASSED WHEN I TRIED TO CANCEL MY MEMEBERSHIP UNIONTOWN Pennsylvania

I called USA PLATINUM yesterday to cancel my membership. I did not activate the card that was sent to me. After viewing their website I realized they had nothing to offer me. They have already taken $19.99 out of my account. I don"t trust them with my account information.

I told the rep that answered that I wanted to cancel and of course she wanted a reason. I told her I am not interested. She transferred me to someone else who proceeded to tell me she could credit the money to my account. She would take off charges for the prescription plan and roadside service. They sent a check of $80.00 to apply to my membership fee and send me a check for $25.00. She also offered me a weekend vacation package free.

The rep I spoke to told me that USA Platinum was showing on my credit report and it would not look good to cancel now. Why would I want a credit card on my report that is useless and will only cost me money? She got me to change my mind (stupid me!). Now I have to call back again and this time I will refuse to listen to them. I felt deliberately overpowered in the conversation.

I will report these people to the Attorney General"s office if they continue to harrass me.

Lorraine
Dedham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2005 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-CREDIT/UNIONTOWN-Pennsylvania-15401/USA-PLATINUM-CREDIT-CARD-USA-CREDIT-Ripoff-I-WAS-HARRASSED-WHEN-I-TRIED-TO-CANCEL-MY-MEME-127594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA CREDIT