Complaint Review: USA CREDIT

• Reported By: marissa558 — Shallotte North Carolina United States of America
USA CREDIT

USA CREDIT DRAFTS $150 WITH NO CONSENT WHATSOEVER NC, Internet

*Consumer Comment: The Blister Exists

*Consumer Comment: MARISSA558, THERE IS NO LAW THAT REQUIRES AN AMERICAN TO HAVE A CHECKING ACCOUNT OR A SAVINGS ACCOUNT AND.....

I have yet another illegal charge on my bank statement after looking into cash advances!

This time it is USA CREDIT and they drafted 149.95~ for what reason I have no idea since I never dealt with this company AND certainly didn't give them consent to TAKE money when I am obviously BROKE as it is. Now my account is in the negative and I have overdraft fees!!!

I called the phone number at 4:45pm ET and the machine said it was not business hours. I called my bank and was informed that I would need to come in and fill out an affidavit to get my money back, but that I also need to keep calling this company.

I really did not need this and if I can ever get the loan companies to stopEMAILING, CALLING, TEXTING, AND DRAFTING WITHOUT CONSENT... I WILL NEVER LOOK INTO THIS OPTION AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

USA Credit

Commonwealth Marketing Group, Inc.
One Millennium Drive ? Uniontown, PA 15401

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-CREDIT/internet/USA-CREDIT-DRAFTS-150-WITH-NO-CONSENT-WHATSOEVER-NC-Internet-684879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA CREDIT

The Blister Exists

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

In the form of a TROLL named Karl

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

many people, like me, choose not to have a bank account anymore. You can cash any check that is given to you at the bank where it was drawn.

Example: Last month a customer wrote me a check for $1,660.00 to do some work at his house. It was written on a Wells Fargo checking account. I walked into the Wells Fargo bank right after he handed me the check and they cashed it. They asked for I.D., and I gave them my drivers license.

Then they made me put my fingerprint on the check and gave me sixteen $100 bills and three $20 bills. They didn't even charge me a fee for cashing the check. I would have gladly paid a small fee, but I guess it's not their policy at Wells Fargo. Maybe they're making a lot of money from the 'secret life insurance policies' they have on their employees.

You can 'Google' this- BANK EXECUTIVES PROFITING ON THE DEATH OF EMPLOYEES, and read the article that says Wells Fargo has $17 Billion in these policies.

Then type in 411913 at this website and read where the banks have $120 Billion in these policies throughout the USA.

I believe that most of the banks, Wall Street, much of the U.S. government, & even most of the Legal System in the USA, are part of an 'organized crime syndicate' that are out to defraud millions of innocent people like you and me.

You can type in 683114 at this site and read "ORGANIZED CRIME SYNDICATE POEM", which appears as 'Consumer Comment #2' at Ripoff Report #683114.

***Remember, you can always pay your bills with money orders, or better yet, don't have any bills! Just carry cash and pay for everything in cash.

Good luck to you!

P.S. You can learn more about the 'organized crime syndicate' by 'Googling' the following and watching them on the web-

AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM

BIG BANKS RESUME FORECLOSURE PAPERWORK PBS

INDYMAC BOYS GET SWEETHEART DEAL

ELIZABETH WARREN ON THE ECONOMY NOW ON PBS

ELIZABETH WARREN GRILLS GEITHNER, CRITICIZES TREASURY'S FORECLOSURE PROGRAM PBS

*There's lots more, but all of the above should convince you that most of our country, and economy, are part of an 'organized crime syndicate'.