Complaint Review: USA CREDIT

USA CREDIT
usacredit.com Internet U.S.A.

USA CREDIT stole 149.95 out of my checking account without permisson. Internet

*Consumer Comment: IN SAME BOAT

*Consumer Comment: I find this EXTREMELY hard to believe...

*Consumer Suggestion: USA Credit aka USA Shopping Club

I never approved this transaction. and believe it or not the bank has not yet helped me. they could not do anything because it was after hours on saturday afternoon when i got off work and had tried to get a quick bite to eat. i couldnt. my card was declined. i had come home and looked at my statement online and it said that 149.95 was pulled out from my checking and i was now 142.65 in the hole. im going to the bank in the morning when they open. this is NOT the first time this has happend to me.

John
Papillion, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-CREDIT/internet/USA-CREDIT-stole-14995-out-of-my-checking-account-without-permisson-Internet-391877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA CREDIT

IN SAME BOAT

AUTHOR: Angelbaby - (U.S.A.)

They did it to alot of us so we are all in the same boat ..Hang in there what comes around will come back to bite them harder....

I find this EXTREMELY hard to believe...

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

I just made the decision this morning to join USA Shopping Club and take them up on their $7500 revolving line of credit, which, by the way, will be reported to TransUnion. When I called in, my personal information was only taken to pre-qualify me. No financial information was taken at this time, except the name of my bank and the routing number to verify that I did in fact have a checking account with them, since a requirement is that you have either an active checking or savings. After I was pre-qualified, I was then transferred to an Account Representative. It was spelled out to me IN DETAIL what the membership and activation fees were, and I was even given the choice of WHEN they would be deducted from my checking account - which I chose to be deducted a week from now. I was given the option of either participating in a 30 day free trial of their "Elite Membership", or declining it. I was advised that the entire call was being recorded, was re-advised at the end of the conversation of the membership and activation fees along with the date that they would be taken out of my checking account, and was advised that I could cancel my membership anytime by calling Customer Service within 30 days of receipt of my membership packet, and that the only part that was non-refundable would be the $19.95 application fee.

I think that anyone who goes to their website and reads the Membership Terms will also find all costs associated with this credit offer plainly spelled out. I'm filing this response because it's very disappointing to see people file a Rip Off Report on a company that has not only not done anything wrong, but has explained everything in detail as well as posting it in plain English on their website.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

USA Credit aka USA Shopping Club

AUTHOR: Pardel - (U.S.A.)

OUCH! Just went and checked this company out. USA Credit is actually a shopping club. It is a card purchased to use only at USA Shopping Club store. I could not find anything on there being a membership 'cost' until I clicked on the little tab at the very bottom of the page. Could not find anywhere on the USA Shopping Club website to 'register' as a member so I assume it must be a third party registration (meaning you sign up for a trial or membership when checking out from a different merchant), it is suppose to repair or build your credit. Anyway, here is what the website post. Quite expensive credit repair/build!

USA CREDIT SHOPPING CARD
MEMBER AGREEMENT
USA Credit SHOPPING CARDS
are issued with:
NO Credit Check - NO Interest Charges

This Agreement contains the Terms and Conditions of
becoming a USA Credit Shopping Cardholder

BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE USA CREDIT SHOPPING CLUB WEB SITE (THE "WEB SITE") AND/OR OUR SERVICE (THE "SERVICE"), I AGREE TO COMPLY WITH, AND BE BOUND BY, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE "AGREEMENT").

NOTICE TO CARD MEMBER: (A) DO NOT USE THIS CHARGE ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. (B) USA CREDIT SHOPPING CARDS ARE NOT A VISA OR A MASTERCARD. (C) THE COST OF MEMBERSHIP IN THE USA CREDIT SHOPPING CLUB PROGRAM IS $149.95. (D) IF APPLICABLE, THE COST OF THE ELITE SERVICES IS $19.95 PER MONTH AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL CANCELLED BY YOU. YOU MAY CANCEL THE ELITE SERVICES AT ANY TIME PER SECTION 7 OF THIS AGREEMENT. (E) IF APPLICABLE, THE COST OF THE LIVE WELL SERVICES IS $19.95 PER MONTH AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL CANCELLED BY YOU. YOU MAY CANCEL THE LIVE WELL SERVICES AT ANY TIME PER SECTION 8 OF THIS AGREEMENT. (F) IF APPLICABLE, THE COST OF THE OF THE HI TECH AUTO SERVICES IS $14.95 PER MONTH AND WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL CANCELLED BY YOU. YOU MAY CANCEL THE HI TECH AUTO SERVICES AT ANY TIME PER SECTION 9 OF THIS AGREEMENT. (G) YOU MAY AT ANY TIME PAY OFF THE FULL UNPAID BALANCE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT PENALTY OR ADDITIONAL COSTS. (H) CASH ADVANCES. ACCOUNT HOLDERS MAY REQUEST A CASH ADVANCE AFTER ONTIME REPAYMENT OF MERCHANDISE PURCHASES, IN THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FIFTY PERCENT OF TOTAL MERCHANDISE REPAYMENTS SINCE INCEPTION OF MEMBERSHIP, CAPPED AT $2500. (I) GUARANTEED QUALIFICATIONS: YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE, A U.S. CITIZEN (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF WISCONSIN, VERMONT AND INDIANA) OR PERMANENT RESIDENT.