Complaint Review: USA CREDIT

• Updated: Thu, August 14, 2008

• Reported By:hollis New York
USA CREDIT
USACREDIT.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

USA CREDIT USACREDIT.COM IS A SCAM THEY ARE OUT TO GET YOU BEWARE NATIONWIDE UNITED STATES

USA CREDIT RIPPED ME OFF FOR $149.95. I WAS APPLYING FOR A LOAN AND THEY TOOK ALL OF MY INFORMATION AND WENT INTO MY ACCOUNT AND TOOK MY HARD EARNED MONEY. I AM SO UPSET SO I CALLED THEM AT 800 685 9354 AND THEY SAID THAT I APPLYED. I SAID THAT THEY ARE LIEING THEY NEED TO SHOW ME MY APPLICATION. WHICH THEY COULD NOT DO. THEY WERE TELLING ME THAT I HAD A CREDIT OF $12,000. I WENT TO MY BANK TO FREEZE MY ACCOUNT. WHO DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY HOW DARE THEM. I HOPE SO LAWYER OR MEDIA GET INVOVLED AND REPORT THEM RIGHT AWAY. BECAUSE THEY ARE HURTING PEOPLE.

Anger starr
hollis, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-CREDIT/nationwide/USA-CREDIT-USACREDITCOM-IS-A-SCAM-THEY-ARE-OUT-TO-GET-YOU-BEWARE-NATIONWIDE-UNITED-STATES-362899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA CREDIT