Complaint Review: USA CREDIT.COM

• Updated: Fri, January 05, 2007

• Reported By:willowwood Ohio
USA CREDIT.COM
USACREDIT Internet U.S.A.

USA CREDIT.COM RIPPED ME OFF ON1-5-07 TOOK 149.95 WITHOUT MY CONSENT ALSO TOOK59.95 2-DAYS EARLIER THIS IS HORRIBLE..SOMEONE PLEASE CATCH THEM Internet

USA CREDIT got into my checking account without my consent on 1-5-07 and took 149.95 now i am having all kinds of problems with my account overdrawn....They should have to pay everyones money back...I have been so upset over this all day.

I contacted my bank and they didnt act like they could do anything so i am not giving up until i get this taken care of. I think that this is odd because 2weeks ago i reliazed that i was missing 59.95 from my account and my bank said there was not a phone# for the person that withdrew the money so i think that it was usa credit. and they saw that i did not catch on so they then took more, because today the bank said it was usa credit and had a phone#

i really hope to get my mpney back....thank you everyone for letting me know about the rip-off at usa credit they suck!! (((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

Carol
willowwood, Ohio
deleted CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2007 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-CREDITCOM/internet/USA-CREDITCOM-RIPPED-ME-OFF-ON1-5-07-TOOK-14995-WITHOUT-MY-CONSENT-ALSO-TOOK5995-2-DAYS-228988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA CREDIT.COM