Complaint Review: USA Card Service - & A-1 Leasing

• Submitted: Wed, July 04, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 09, 2007

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
USA Card Service - & A-1 Leasing
4455 LBJ Freeway Ste 501 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Start Up Essentials - USA Card Service - A-1 Leasing send me a cheap laptop that is costing me monthly for 4 yrs with promises of making money with my own buisness ripoff Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: A-1 Leasing

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Your lease

USA CARD SEVICES AND START UP ESSENTIAL AND A 1 LEASING. I AM PAYING A1 LEASING OVER $6,000 FOR A COMPUTER THAT CAN BE BOUGHT FOR $300.00. WE WERE TOLD BY START UP ESSENTIALS THAT WE WOULD MAKE MONEY HAVING OUR OWN STORE ON THE INTERNET. WE WERE CONVINCED THAT WE NEEDED TO DECIDE NOW, AND ENDED UP BEING TAKEN.
ACCORDING TO LEASE FROM A1 LEASING WE CAN NOT CANCEL AND ARE LOCKED IN MAKING MONTHLY PAYMENTS FOR 48 MONTHS. WE HAVE BEEN PAYING SINCE APRIL 2006 AND WANT OUT.

Julie
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2007 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Card-Service-A-1-Leasing/Dallas-Texas-75244/Start-Up-Essentials-USA-Card-Service-A-1-Leasing-send-me-a-cheap-laptop-that-is-costi-258685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Card Service - & A-1 Leasing

A-1 Leasing

AUTHOR: Julie - (U.S.A.)

I sent my computer back to A-1 leasing along with a cancelation letter. I sent the letter certified so they had to sign for it.I also contacted my back to no longer draw money out of my account for this,the bank did some investigating and said they will not release any money to them.

After a week I received a letter from A-1 informing me that i need to continue to pay they are a financing company and I signed the contract. I don't know if anyone else knew this but i was not inform that A-1 or Bond Corp was a financing place. I then sent them another letter informong I had sent back the computer so therefore I have nothing of theirs and owed them nothing and if they continued to harasse me I would contact my lawyer.

As of today I have heard nothing from them and they did not try to pull out any money last month. Hopefully this nightmare has come to an end

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Your lease

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

Hello. I used to work for the company for about 7 months. It was terrible there, they changed that pay range on us, thats how we were paid, by the number of transfers we did in a day, or good credit people, and had some cheezy dinner once a moth for the top reps.

To answer you report, your in a non cancelable lease, and you are told and called on three seperate occations by the phone rep, a compliance officer, and by the leasing company that you cannot cancel the lease, there is no buyer's remorse. You cannot cancel it, and since it is a lease, its a $5K mark against your credit if you skip payments on it.

The only thing I can suggest is follow through with starting your business and do "The Journey" educational program, there is good points in there, and good partners to help you start up. Good luck.