Complaint Review: USA Card Services, Global Tech Leasing, LADCO Leasing

• Submitted: Tue, February 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 21, 2006

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
USA Card Services, Global Tech Leasing, LADCO Leasing
14131 Midway Road Addison, Texas U.S.A.

USA Card Services, Global Tech Leasing, LADCO Leasing ripoff Internet Business for pros only they make money even if you don't with 4 yr. no cancel machine lease Addison Texas

I signed up for the USA CS Internet Business Opportunity and was promised that USACS would SET UP a Professional WEBSITE for me. They have failed to do this as I have been told my website is not properly constructed, contains communication errors (html codes cannot be read by web crawlers), and does not meet search engine requirements so it is not being properly indexed nor listed competitively on the search engines to make sales.

They say,WE ADVERTISE YOUR Website-Guaranteed top of YAHOO, MSN, CNN-this is deceptive because the advertising was only $50.00. In less than a wk. my site was nowhere to be found.

WE TRAIN You. Most of the lessons are hard to understand unless you are computer savvy. The promised 24/7 Email support often takes days for an answer, and never was open 24/7. Telephone support is a long wait or lv. a message and your call may or may not be returned. Often advisors are not able to help you.

You Make Money with NO UPFRONT MONEY This is false and misleading. You must sign a 4 yr. lease on a credit card machine not needed for a strictly internet business to participate in this program. Rental starts in 30 dys. if your site is up or not. I pd. over hundreds of dollars upfront before my website was up and running with even a chance to make money.

I believe USACS is deliberately being deceptive in its presentation of this program. They use pressure tactics like you must make up your mind now if you want to be in this program because once I hang up, the deal is off, market to the inexperienced and naive, with the assurance you dont need any business experience, experience with websites, or a product, etc., because we have a program that will get you started in a successful internet business.

Without a clue about websites on the internet, I put my trust in USACS. It was not explained to me in the presentation how long it would take for my website to be listed on a search engine where customers could find me. The implication was, get your site up and running, and you'll start making money. After 10 months paying $140. mo.,I have made one sale.

D. Lou
Oakcroft, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2006 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Card-Services-Global-Tech-Leasing-LADCO-Leasing/Addison-Texas-75001/USA-Card-Services-Global-Tech-Leasing-LADCO-Leasing-ripoff-Internet-Business-for-pros-on-177315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Card Services, Global Tech Leasing, LADCO Leasing