Complaint Review: USA Card Services

• Submitted: Wed, October 25, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 26, 2006

• Reported By:Ocean View Delaware
USA Card Services
4455 LBJ Pkwy. Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

USA Card Services Scammed by USA Card Services. Ripoff Dallas Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Problems with credit

Went looking for information on line about starting up a E commerce business. Boy did the sharks start circling. Got a call from a "business consultant" who put me in touch with USA Card Services. The guy was good. Made me feel like I was somehow special. Used JP Morgan's name, that I would have to be approved by them in order to start my business. Put pressure on to do it today! Offer would not be available tomorrow. Started to reel me in, but good! Next thing I knew I had signed a 48 month non-cancelable lease for $139.00 a month. Promised all kinds of help in getting my business going, web site development, tech support, products to sell. You name it they were going to make sure I was a success. Well,now you know the rest of the story, as Paul Harvey would say. I have instructed my bank to no longer approve any draft debits from USA Card Services, A-1 Leasing/Bond Corp and Ipayment, Inc. Additionally I am notifying the Atty. General of the State of Delaware of this scam. Also I am filing complaints and notices with all 3 credit bureaus and BBB in these companies states. I'm hoping for a class action against these thieves.

James
Ocean View, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2006 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Card-Services/Dallas-Texas-75244/USA-Card-Services-Scammed-by-USA-Card-Services-Ripoff-Dallas-Texas-217607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Card Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Problems with credit

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

James,

The problem remains that these degenerates can damage your credit because of that non-cancellable lease.

I've had experiences with how to deal with such leases and how to get out of them. I also have info on dealing with this company.

I have tried to get Rip Off Report to allow me to leave my email address so I can get this info to people but they have yet to answer me.

If I ever do get permission to help you, I will let you know.

Sincerely,