Complaint Review: USA Card Services

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2007

• Reported By:Crocker Missouri
USA Card Services
4455 LBJ Freeway, Suite 501 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

USA Cards, A1 Leasing, Startup EssentialsUSA Card Services, USA Card Services Company promised me I would make money, but did not follow through. Dallas Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This company had the best SCAM I've seen

USA Card Services, along with A1 Leasing had me sign a 48 month "uncancellable" lease. I have made no money from the website they provided for me(Colony One), and am very upset that I have been taken advantage of. I just closed out my website, and wanted to know how to remedy this situation. I can't find any class action suit against these people. If there was one, I'd gladly jump on board.

It's apparent that these companies are very good at covering up their true intentions, and covering their tracks legally. I think that if these people have indeed ripped off as many individuals as this website, and "complaints.com" has listed, then any dispute lawyer who sees this would have a very convincing case in terms of helping individuals like me.

Nichole
Crocker, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2007 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Card-Services/Dallas-Texas-75244/USA-Cards-A1-Leasing-Startup-EssentialsUSA-Card-Services-USA-Card-Services-Company-prom-277902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Card Services

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This company had the best SCAM I've seen

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

They get their money up front from the leaseing of the credit card terminal. Most people sign leases in the $125-$179.00 per month range, This funds the company over $5,000.00 the NEXT DAY. The lease companys will charge back this company only within 1 month and if ACH does not go through. They soliciate people looking for "easy" work on-line and use their ingnorance against them. You don't really get started for at least 3-4 months and by that time you are stuck hard with a lease on a terminal you would NEVER USE. They say they make their money on your success with credit card transactions fees so you think that if you don't make money they don't.

I don't see why they haven't been involved in a class action yet- lawyers must be lazy on this one. It was set up from the begining as a fraud. Having people sign non-cancellable leases on terminals that are for face to face transactions has a Rico sound to it. They even had fran Tarkaten(?) X-Quarterback NFL as their spokes person for awhile.

I don't know why other people didn't quit after the first week when they realize it is a a scam- I know the average phone rep makes over $10k a month but the harm you are doing to families that just can't afford it is what will keep you awake at night.

The site is down and they have gone into hidding but the way to get them is through the credit card processing company. They were an Independant Sales Office of Chase bank last I saw.

Very easy class action and theirs actually Millions that could be attached (if not out of country by now)