Complaint Review: USA Card Services

• Reported By:Chapel Hill Tennessee
USA Card Services
usacardservices.com Nationwide U.S.A.

USA Card Services ripoff Scam Dallas Texas

I was interested in USA Cardservices they were going to "invest" 5,000.00 so I could set up an ecommerce site. "they make money from the credit card transactions"

Well after doing some research here and other sites found out they pressure you to sign papers "on the phone" and you end up obligated to a 4 year lease. Well their salesman Paul Hart called today and I told him polietly after doing research the company is not for me thank you. Well 15 - 20 min later this man calls to yell at me saying my "freaking" research was wrong and he had been with the company for 1 and half months. Wow now that should tell you something such a great company but the salespeople have only worked their for a few months I finally had to hang up on this guy because he became more and more beligerent. While I have not invested in this company I must say their sales tactics border on illegal. I shutter to think if they have an elderly person and use these heavy handed techniques. This may be a legit company but when I hear salesmen in the background all making the same pitch and my "salesman" has only been with the company 1-1/2 months then it smells to high heaven. I say if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck....

Chapel Hill, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2005 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Card-Services/nationwide/USA-Card-Services-ripoff-Scam-Dallas-Texas-153256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Card Services