Complaint Review: USA Cash Advance

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

USA Cash Advance Scamed me out of $180 and tried for another $135 Internet

I filed a clain through a website online, and about 45 minutes later i got a call from USA cash advance. They said i qualified for $7000 but i went for only $1000. They requested i go by a Green Dot prepaid paper card and put $180 on it to prove i can pay for the loan.... I did as asked and then 3 days later they asked for another $135 for loan insurance. I told them i dont have that much money left over to pay for loan insurance.

They demanded I get the $135 from someone to get the loan, and i told them i would call around. Well instead of calling around i looked online for what they really are..... found they are a scam, and i just got scamed for $180 dollars i could really use for food. I told them over the phone i want my 180 back and they told me they can not do that. I asked why and they said they can not do that.

again i asked why, and this time they said it will be sent to me with the 1000, and the 180 will be with it too. I kept telling them to send me my money and they told me they can not send me the F***** money because the F***** money wont be able to be sent till the loan is. Once i heard them drop the F Bomb 2 times i really knew something was wrong and now i want to get them back and get my money right away.

their phone number is (347) 757-5229 I dont know their adress they refused to give it to me, and i cant find an adress online for that number. I want them to leave me alone, and give me my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Cash-Advance/Select-StateProvince/USA-Cash-Advance-Scamed-me-out-of-180-and-tried-for-another-135-Internet-1115108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Cash Advance