unconscious

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: ms brown — Albany Georgia United States of America
USA Cash Advance

USA Cash Advance Kevin Smith, David Smith, and Mark SCAM!!!! Stated I borrowed money and I didn't....threatening to arrest me. WHAT!!! Internet

I had been receiving calls from weird numbers and every time I answered it would be a foreigner asking me about a cash advance or auto loan. I blocked every number that called but they seem to always call from a different number. Today they left a message threatening to have me arrested because I had "stolen" money and that I would be arrested the next day and that a lawsuit was pending against me. I knew something was wrong because nothing ever happens like that. I called the company back.

When I began to question the guy Mark (David Smith left the voice mail on my phone stating he was from the attorney's office), he became irate and hung up the phone on me. They must have caller ID because unless I called from a private number they would not answer my call. Finally I reached Mark again and asked him some questions like, "How much do I owe?" "When did I borrow this money?" "What company did I borrow this money from?" and so on and he could only say generally things like" Within 5 years, USA Cash Advance, $400.

Then he stated have you ever had an auto loan or any loan, then that's what this is for. Ummm I don't think so buddy. I have NEVER borrowed any money from your company EVER. I then asked him to read the supposed lawsuit to me and he was reading like this general statement waiver I'm assuming and fumbling over it so I knew he was lying as I suspected all along. When I informed him that I wasn't dumb and had contacted my state attorney's office about Consumer Rights, he hung up again.

I have quickly filed a complaint with the Consumer Rights agency and faxed my information. This company needs to be shut down and my info deleted!!!! This is UNACCEPTABLE!!! People can call you and threaten to have you arrested for something I never did and about money I never owed. What is going on here??? I just had to warn people to be on the look out for this scam. Do not fall for it....please. I am a victim and I see that others on here are as well. I hope that the government is able to close them down for good!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Cash-Advance/internet/USA-Cash-Advance-Kevin-Smith-David-Smith-and-Mark-SCAM-Stated-I-borrowed-money-and-993345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Cash Advance