Complaint Review: USA Cash Advance

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Davie — beatrice Nebraska
USA Cash Advance
Internet USA

USA Cash Advance Mike J Anderson tried to tell me that i had a cash advance through them Internet

I have been getting emails from a company telling me that I owe them almost $1000. They said that it was to be paid through Money Pak and wanted me to send them an email with all of my information on it.

I did not send them my information or even a Money Pak number for them to use. They have been sending emails stating that they will take legal action against me if I do not pay it.

I have not been loaned that much money at one time, ever. Especially over the internet.

I got an email from a Mike J Anderson claiming to be from the New York State Attorney's Office with a case number. He told me that the company name was USA Cash Advance and that the amount I owed them was $572.

I told him that I have never been loaned that much and that in the state of nebraska, you can not get a cash advance over $425 with you paying back $500. I also told him that I have never been to New York and could not ever remember doing any business with that company.

He hung up on me. I also still have all the emails that I was sent and that I sent them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Cash-Advance/internet/USA-Cash-Advance-Mike-J-Anderson-tried-to-tell-me-that-i-had-a-cash-advance-through-them-1141392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Cash Advance