barely

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: chauniered — lawton Oklahoma United States of America
USA Cash Advance

USA Cash Advance State Attorney Office called me and told me i was being charged usacashadvance.com, Internet

I recieved a call on June 15, 2012 from a keven pettertson a man with an accent stating he was from the state attorneys office and he needed to speak to my lawyer, i told him i did not have one. He then told me i was being charged with check fraud. I told him i havent wrote any checks. He then told me to shut my mouth and listen and he will explain.
I told him excuse me but you dont have to talk to me like that, he told me he was going to send the sheriff to my job the next day and hung up, i called back he said the same thing and hung up and then he did not answer.His number 7604833761
I then got a call today at 6-20-12 from an anthony perry different number saying the same thing but he told me i got a loan from usa cash advance and they tried to debit my acct for payment and they couldnt so their is criminal charges filed against me, i told him i will contact my lawyer he gave me another number2147717259 and he called from 2147717151
I looked up usa cash advance and this is what i found, please dont fall victum to this scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Cash-Advance/internet/USA-Cash-Advance-State-Attorney-Office-called-me-and-told-me-i-was-being-charged-usacashad-900497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Cash Advance