Complaint Review: USA Cash Advance

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Rese — North Chicago Illinois United States of America
USA Cash Advance

USA Cash Advance Susan They tried to ripe me off but I did not send any money but they have my social secruity card number and bank information. Internet

I wanting to take out an loan but it didn't make sense to me so I didn't send in any money.  They were saying that I could get $5,000 but I had to send them $150.00 in order to get it.  Told me to go buy an card from Walmart but don't tell anyone about this.  Then someone called my phone that I was being sued by the names of Mike and Susan they called from this number 915-226-5638.  They also said that would send the police to my job but I was unemployed.  Find these people and put them all in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Cash-Advance/internet/USA-Cash-Advance-Susan-They-tried-to-ripe-me-off-but-I-did-not-send-any-money-but-they-hav-1006603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Cash Advance