Complaint Review: USA Cash Advance

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: pissedoffmother — natchez Mississippi
USA Cash Advance
Internet USA

USA Cash Advance They murdered my bank account and my future. Washington D.C Maryland

*Consumer Comment: And I hope you have learned

I was Scammed by this company. They told me I was approved for a $3000.00 loan and that I had to pay $230.00 a month for 24 moths. Then they told me that I needed to put money on a Green Dot Money Pak and that they would make sure I was able to make the monthly payments.

So being stupid I put $300.00 On the money Pak. Then they told me to put an additional $112.00 on another to pay for the loan transfer into my bank account.

Then I was told to put $200.00 on a money pak where they could send it through western union. I told them I do not have the money. They said to find $50.00 and that I would receive my money within 45 minutes.

All they did was lie and make me beleive I was going to have the money where I could pay my children's Hospital bills. I feel like I was used and now I am completely broke with 2 little girls to feed, Clothe and keep a roof over their heads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Cash-Advance/internet/USA-Cash-Advance-They-murdered-my-bank-account-and-my-future-Washington-DC-Maryland-1146991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Cash Advance

And I hope you have learned

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

Yes, it is a scam. A common sense is that you should NEVER be paying cash up front to loan cash. Why? Because they could simply deduct it from the amount you are asking for. If you need to pay small amount of cash to get a bigger amount, it is plain scam. This situation always wondered me that how could some people believe in this type of scam...