Complaint Review: USA Consultants

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: upset consumer — Hildebran North Carolina
USA Consultants
Nationwide USA

USA Consultants After notifying the woman I was on the "National Do Not Call" registry, I was called stupid, that the registry did not exist, I was dumbfounded with silence and was then called a stupid b**** and was hung up on. unsure Call ID-Nevada

This company has called multiple times.  I knew I had registered on the "National Do Not Call Registry", so for two months I have been polite and told them I was not interested.  They indentify themself politely as USA consultants and act as if I have generated an interest in earning extra money from home.  When I tell them I have not, they start their spill.  At that point I tell them I am not interested and hang up.  The past two weeks when they have called, both men and women solicitors, I tell them I am on the no not solicit list and they usually hang up.

Tonight, I received a call and after I told the woman I was on the do not call registry, she rudely and in a very disrespectful tone, asked me what number.  I said I do not have the number in front of me and she replied that it was because no such number existed.  I told her I was supposed to report habitual violators and she laugh and responded that I was stupid and if I believed that then I was the only one being a fool.

I was so shocked, I was silent and paused, I then said, "excuse me", and she laughed and said, "you stupid b****". and hung up on me.

I tried calling the number back that showed up on my caller ID (702)997-4166, and I got a recording that the number had been disconnected.  I called my phone service provider and the operator had USA consultants in the service directory as an identified scam company using the phone lines to solicit targets.

I then reported them to the National Do Not Call Registry, and also tried to find them online, which led me to this site.  My call came in at 1830 hours eastern time from a woman.  These people are rude, disrespectful, and need to be shut down, and punitively fined for reaching into peoples homes and harrassing them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Consultants/nationwide/USA-Consultants-After-notifying-the-woman-I-was-on-the-National-Do-Not-Call-registry-I-1136412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Consultants