Complaint Review: USA Credit-CMG Credit

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2008

• Reported By:Harker Heights Texas
USA Credit-CMG Credit
USAcredit.com Internet U.S.A.

USA Credit-CMG Credit They are debuting my account with out me being aware, I did not give them permission to do so Internet Internet

*Consumer Comment: USA Credit is linked to pay day loans and other online credit to cancel call 1-800-685-9354

I did not give them permission to take money out of my account. I would have not known that they were about to do this if I had not called my bank this morning(03-05-08).

Dora
Harker Heights, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit-CMG-Credit/internet/USA-Credit-CMG-Credit-They-are-debuting-my-account-with-out-me-being-aware-I-did-not-give-314991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit-CMG Credit

AUTHOR: Matthewj - (U.S.A.)

USA Credit is linked to pay day loans and other online credit to cancel call 1-800-685-9354. There terms and conditions are pretty solid unfortunletly. if you missed a check box while applying for credit you agreed to there terms and conditions.