Complaint Review: USA Credit / Commonwealth Marketing Group, Inc

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2008

• Reported By:Reading Pennsylvania
USA Credit / Commonwealth Marketing Group, Inc
One Millennium Dr. Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Credit / Commonwealth Marketing Group, They promise me a credit card, but I never received it. They accessed my checking account and deducted 149.00. They never sent me any credit card. Uniontown Pennsylvania

This company deducted $149.00 dollars from my checking account and never sent me the credit card that they were offering by the Internet. I tried to contact them, but they did not provided any phone number. I check with the telefone company but they are not listed.

Alex
Reading, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group-Inc/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/USA-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group-They-promise-me-a-credit-card-but-I-never-rece-316492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit / Commonwealth Marketing Group, Inc