Complaint Review: USA Credit Commonwealth Marketing Group

• Submitted: Mon, October 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 13, 2008

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
USA Credit Commonwealth Marketing Group
www.creditorweb.com Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

USA Credit Commonwealth Marketing Group Took $149.99 out of my checking account without authorization Richmond Virginia

*Consumer Suggestion: Same Problem huh...

USA Credit took $149.99 out of my checking account with out authorization. I called them and demanded my money back today (10/13/08) they told me in 3 to 5 days I would recieve my money. I will let you know if they do in fact return my money. I will also contact my bank and let them know as well.

BEWARE!

Kellie
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2008 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group/Richmond-Virginia-23231/USA-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group-Took-14999-out-of-my-checking-account-without-au-380705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit Commonwealth Marketing Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Same Problem huh...

AUTHOR: Chaos - (U.S.A.)

They tried to pull the same thing with me, do the following...

1. Go to your bank and tell them it was a unauthorized withdraw. And they will have you fill out a paper and get you your money back.

2. Go to the police and fille a Identy Theft

3. Go to your local newspaper and warn the rest of the people.