Complaint Review: USA Credit, Commonwealth Marketing

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 03, 2007

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
USA Credit, Commonwealth Marketing
1 Millenium Drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Credit, Commonwealth Marketing Fraud and theft to the tune of $149.95 - report this company to EVERYONE -I am waiting to see if I get my money back - I didn't even know I applied for anything. Uniontown Pennsylvania

I was looking online for a personal loan to pay off existing car and get money for rent-just got off medical leave for surgery-applied at several places, talked to a few and received emails from them to decide if I wanted to pursue..did find a good one - American Financial -

in the meantime almost three weeks later I see $149.95 from my bank account??Bank could not even find telephone number on transaction..lucky for me I found the website again (haven't been able to since them???) called - they said I applied for Mastercard for $7,500. limit??No I did no.they wanted me to file police report for identity theft? No it wasn't. then they cancelled this thing, gave me a confirmation number and said they will charge me $39. or some dollars???NOT -

This is not identity theft-this is felony theft with fraud..I have filed reports with the Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Commission and the State Consumer Advocacy group in my State..funny thing is after I said I was going to report them I actually was able to speak to this Ms. Joseph who claims my telephone service will not take her 800 telephone call...what rubish..

I am willing to file a class action suit against this company if anyone else would care to join me..going to the bank today to file an ACH claim - then I think I will contact a lawyer...report these people as soon as you can before they hurt more poor innocent people...

Marilyn
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2007 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/USA-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-Fraud-and-theft-to-the-tune-of-14995-report-this-co-246671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit, Commonwealth Marketing