Complaint Review: USA Credit Gold Card

USA Credit Gold Card
Nationwide Nationwide U.S.A.

USA Credit Gold Card CRIMINALS! Ripoff! Nationwide

*Author of original report: They also go under the name CMG Credit

After my divorce, of course my credit was bad! I had very little credit and what was on my credit, was bad! So I get a phone call from these people and of course they talk so fast and saying Gold Card to a person that can get no credit, I listened.

They charged my account and got their money and still charge me $9.95 a month. The only way you can use their credit card once received, is only on their website. WHICH YOU CAN NEVER FIND!! They give you this 1-800 # to call and cancel but no one ever answers the phone. I have no email address or anything to reach them.

They put themselves on my credit report saying I have an account with them for 10,000.00 dollars but I have never used the card. Now that is showing up as a bad credit on my account, because it is an open account that I never used! When they took the $149.50 out of my bank account just to get this card they did not tell me that they would be charging my account monthly after that. I understood it as a one time fee only.

After their phone call to sign me up for this I didn't get the card for like 6 months after. By that time I had forgotten about it. Then it finally shows up in the mail and with no papers or nothing with it, so I thought it was just someone that had approved me and sent me a card and it wouldn't activate until I used it. That is until I started looking at my credit report trying to get good credit then I seen it and figured it out.. They are criminals!

Vickie
Friendswood, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2003 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit-Gold-Card/nationwide/USA-Credit-Gold-Card-CRIMINALS-Ripoff-Nationwide-70336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit Gold Card

They also go under the name CMG Credit

AUTHOR: Vickie - (U.S.A.)

10/28/2003: I found some other information on them from my credit report. They also go under the name CMG Credit, One Millenium Dr. Uniontown, PA 15401. There phone number is 724-437-3707. The Total amount they have stolen from me the down payment of $149.99, and then they have been charging my bank account since 8/1/2002 $9.95 every month, I have tried to get my bank to stop payment on this but they havent. So total what they owe me as of 11/01/2003-$299.24! Im going to get my revenge on them and get all my money back!