Complaint Review: U.S.A Credit Institution

• Submitted: Fri, September 22, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 22, 2006

• Reported By:MEDFORD New York
U.S.A Credit Institution
1 Finacial Square New York, New York U.S.A.

U.S.A Credit Institution ripoff New York New York

I went on to the computer to try to apply for a loan because I needed money to help out. I am a single mom and was having a difficult time with money. Everyone denied me of a loan.

A week later I recieved a phone call From a Mikeon my cell phone while I was at work that I was approved with a $5000.00 personal loan I was so happy I thought god answered my pray. He asked me if I had a cosigner and I told hime know so he told me that I would have to purchase insurance on my loan and that would cost me $500.00, that I had to westurn union to them. he told me before I did that he had to transfer me to someone because they had to finalize my contract.

so they conected me to a lady named lisa, she asked me for my fax number because they needed me to sign a loan contract, but before i faxed it back to them they needed me to send $500.00 western union to an Anthony Simpson in Canada, after I did that they needed me to fax them the contract,photo id,voided check,social security number,and proof money that was sent western union that was all done and faxed back on 7/28/2006.
I called up after I completed doing everything and Lisa told me the $5,000 would be in my bank acct at 12midnight.

Next day I called non stop the answering machine kept asking my name I would not say anything because no matter what names I gave they did not pick up finally they picked lisa was very nasty like I was crazy and she was very nasty telling me the money would be there but it never was .i called her her back severial times she opened my file and asked me for my bank acct number it was wired into the wrong acct so I gave it to her again but it still was not there.

Then I kept calling again no answer I finally reached them again and she told me i needed to send more money so she sent me a new contract to sign and send them another 350 dollars and I did. still no money. started to call non stop, finally talked to a john he transfered me to lisa i was so mad that i started to yell. she said someone tried to contact me but thats not true they needed more money .i told her i was not sending any more money i wanted my money back .i gave them every last penny i had

she was pi**ed and they have not taken my calls since. i want to proceed in pressing charges with this so called company i haved contacted everyone please if you have been through this with this company please call me.

Julie
MEDFORD, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2006 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit-Institution/New-York-New-York-10119/USA-Credit-Institution-ripoff-New-York-New-York-212274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S.A Credit Institution