Complaint Review: USA Credit Platnium - USA Shopping Club

• Updated: Sat, July 30, 2005

• Reported By:Trevorton Pennsylvania
USA Credit Platnium - USA Shopping Club
Nationwide U.S.A.

USA Credit Platnium - USA Shopping Club ripoff dishonest fraudlent billing won't return funds, credit card scam Nationwide

They Lied to me and told me that I can order things without paying when your items arrive. Thank God I didn't order anything. Your expected to pay as it arrives instead of getting a bill when it arrives and pay later. But I cannot reach them to get my money refunded and I want my money back.

Trevorton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2005 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit-Platnium-USA-Shopping-Club/nationwide/USA-Credit-Platnium-USA-Shopping-Club-ripoff-dishonest-fraudlent-billing-wont-return-fu-151828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit Platnium - USA Shopping Club