Complaint Review: USA Credit Service Center

• Submitted: Sat, June 23, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, June 23, 2007

• Reported By:hauula Hawaii
USA Credit Service Center
USA Credit Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 808-685-9345
  • Web:
  • Category: Road Rage

USA Credit Service Center They have taken 149.95 from my account and I have not recieved my credit card. Ripoff Pennsylvania Internet

Before I went on vacation, I applied for a credit card, when I returned from my vacation, I realize that money was withdrawl from my savings account with out permission. I went to my bank to find out what had happened, thats when they made a print up of what was withdrawn from my account. They gave me the phone number,tried to call but they were close. Went on the Internet and thats how I knew I was ripoff. The exact amount that was shown on the web page was the exact amount that was taken from my account. Thats why I am making this report. I notified my bank, and had explained to them what had happened, and put a stop to this company if they try to do it again.

Donnamae
hauula, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2007 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit-Service-Center/internet/USA-Credit-Service-Center-They-have-taken-14995-from-my-account-and-I-have-not-recieved-m-256414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit Service Center