Complaint Review: USA Credit Superstore, Platinum, CMG

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 08, 2007

• Reported By:uniontown Pennsylvania
USA Credit Superstore, Platinum, CMG
1 Millenium Drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Credit Superstore, Platinum, CMG USA CREDIT, USA PLATINUM cheated employees Uniontown Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: CAN you give me the information that you have on the company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Theresa had the opportunity to succeed, and she gave up

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: JDE HUGE SCAM aka AKE Fire Safety

I have worked for USA credit (aka CMG marketing)for 1 year. Only in the last few months did I finally figure out that this "wonderful program" to rebuild credit is a rip off. the reps will tell you the card is reported every month to all teh credit bureaus even if you don't use it. bull-shit. It's reports to ONE credit bearue, and thats only when you buy teh overpriced merchandise that takes months to ship, if you recieve it at all that is.

This company is money hungry. Reps get fired if they don't rebuttal you EIGHT times. They work off of commission, and teh company gives tehm a significant amount more if they hit their "goal".
And those "managers" you spoke with last if you took the card? They aren't managers, they just read through your info. the "real" managers are a bunch of 17 and 18 year old high school girls who wore tiny skirts before a promotion, and had absolutley no training or credit qualifications.

This company screws employees as much as they do customers. I left without giving a notice, and I'm interested in helping peopel with legitimate cause to take action against ths companies. I'm sorry they ripped you off, and I'm even sorrier it took me so long to find out what they were doing.

Stephanie
uniontown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2003 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit-Superstore-Platinum-CMG/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/USA-Credit-Superstore-Platinum-CMG-USA-CREDIT-USA-PLATINUM-cheated-employees-Uniontown-53747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit Superstore, Platinum, CMG

CAN you give me the information that you have on the company

AUTHOR: Brittany - (U.S.A.)

I am in a condition where they are taking my money. Can you please give me some information on them so that I can get my money back. i need a phone number or an website or anything

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Theresa had the opportunity to succeed, and she gave up

AUTHOR: Jose - (U.S.A.)

This Rebuttal is to Theresa, first of all how far did she even make it in the training. She was probably there for two days. I don't even remember her as an employee at my company. The only time my training becomes a Rip-Off is when someone decides to quit. Do you think the people who are managers in the company now are calling me a Rip-Off? Of course not, because they actually trusted me, that I would make them Management, and they would be very successful. They are , and I very proud to say that. Theresa had the opportunity to succeed, and she gave up. I also did not force her to join the training. I have a great opportunity to anyone that has goals to have a long term career.

Office Manager

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

JDE HUGE SCAM aka AKE Fire Safety

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

The company JDE is a huge scam! They are a part of a larger company called AKE Fire Safety and it is very shady. They make you pay a "deposit" for your background and training materials with the promise that after you become an office manager, you will get it back. The thing is the training is designed with a tons of loop holes so that you will never finish. The ones that do, it is becuase they were the "favorite" of the group. It is so political, its not even funny. You have to sell thier eqipment so that you can have hands on knowledge when you are an office manager. The office manager (Jose De La Torre) is a complete jerk and is money hungry. DO not go here and get sucked into their promises. The ads in the paper suck you in with high hourly pay, but you never see that money--it is designed to get you to come in. Be careful people!