Complaint Review: USA Credit, USA Benefit

• Updated: Fri, April 22, 2005

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
USA Credit, USA Benefit
Internet U.S.A.

USA Credit, USA Benefit Ripoff takes your banking information and charges you whenever they like to Cancellation is as hard to accomplish as curing cancer Nationwide Internet

I started looking for a credit service that I could use to start me off with my credit history being that I'm a young adult. One of the search engines I used yielded the company that goes by the name USA Credit (AKA USA Benefit). I read what it was about and thought the credit limit they imposed was decent and that it'd be a good way to go about starting a credit history. Boy was I wrong and fooled by some con artists!

I unfortunately didn't know better at the time to keep my banking information personal and allowed this company to access my bank information because I was going to bill pay online. So within a month I get a charge of $179, which is shocking to me because nowhere in the terms of agreement I read said anything about an initialization fee. So immediately I was worried and shocked. I tried to reach the company to get an answer from them and it took me forever to track down their customer service line (being that they are now going by USA Benefit).

So I talked with a lady there who said all the right things to ease me into thinking the mistake was on my end and that we'd work together to fix this problem. They, being USA Credit, never compromised after my conversation with them. I had to go through my bank, Bank of America, to refund my account and try to get rid of this agency. Well, the bank will only take these matters so far. They don't constantly keep track of account details to the extreme where this fraud company USA Credit would be seen each time they charge me.

To this day I'm still being charged $20 every couple of weeks for a service I've never once used. I finally reach someone up in power of this company today and they tell me that if I want my account cancelled I will be charged $80 just to do so because of a contract foul. This is ludicrous and absurd. This company is only about getting your money and to keep getting your money without regard to what it means to the consumer or by what means they must go to get their money. Please, a warning to all to stay away from USA Credit/USA Benefit! I'm still to this day fighting it out with them.

Robert

Robert
Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2005 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit-USA-Benefit/internet/USA-Credit-USA-Benefit-Ripoff-takes-your-banking-information-and-charges-you-whenever-the-139872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit, USA Benefit