Complaint Review: USA Credit -USA Shopping Club

USA Credit -USA Shopping Club

USA Credit -USA Shopping Club Deceptive Advertising Internet

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

I was contacted by an online cash money (Instant Payday) I consent to the online cash. Doing the conversion the agent mentioned the USA credit shopping club.He said it would be a trial, I wouldn't be able to try it and I would be able to cancel anytime.

I agreed to the trial of USA Credit Shopping Club. The agent gave me a number (818-514-1281) to call and cancel the membership. I call back the number of the online cash company, (Instant Payday), the same day to cancel the online transactions and asked to delet my information because I did not want to get cash online.

The agent said he would call me back. I received no respond back. I called the number (1-421-781-8274) the agent called from.

A week later $99.00 was attempt to be drafted from my bank account from USA Shopping Club. My account did not have that amount in it. My account was charged for a returned draft. Both phone numbers are not work. I did not give consent for the draft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit-USA-Shopping-Club/internet/USA-Credit-USA-Shopping-Club-Deceptive-Advertising-Internet-788967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit -USA Shopping Club

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

Our records indicate that weve had contact with you regarding this matter and it has been resolved.  If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit.  For assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.

shoes