criticism

• Submitted: Fri, January 17, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 17, 2003

• Reported By:Dania Florida
USA Credit com
3844 Meadows Ln Las Vegas,NV 89107 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

USA Credit com ripoff false promises ripoff thieves ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

They had promise me a VISA credit if I joined there plan and pay $179.00 to join in I gave them my acount number and about 1 week they had taken it from my acount. After 2 weeks I recieved a pacage of there plan and I thoght that this is good so I waited to recieve my card threw the mail which they had siad Iwould recieve the card in 3 weeks but it never did so i call and they said its in the mail or it got lost so the said lets try again

so I waited about 4 weeks and call again and they said the same excuse as before so I ask for a refund and they said OK just send our pacage back with a letter saying that wanted a refund and it wouldn't be a problem to refund the $179.00

so I Wrote the letter and send the pacage and waited about another 3 weeks and never saw nothing in the mail so I tried to call but there line is longer in service or allways sounds busy hten tried to locate them in the internet and found how they were a fraud.

Elias
Dania, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2003 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit-com/Las-Vegas-Nevada/USA-Credit-com-ripoff-false-promises-ripoff-thieves-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-41886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit com