Harbor

• Submitted: Sun, April 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 29, 2007

• Reported By:Bristol Pennsylvania
USA Credit
www.usashoppingclub.com Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

USA Credit USA Platinum What a scam! This company is beating me for $19.95 a month for nothing! Ripoff Portland Oregon

USA Credit promised me a $7500.00 credit card good for thousands of products online. They claimed that these products would be the same as I would see in, lets say Walmart or Sears, etc. After paying them almost $100.00 in initial "fees" I went to the site to find very genaric products. The kind of products no one buys so they're always on clearence. I have not purchased anything from them and they are still charging my account $19.95 a month. If that isn't bad enough, I cant access the website because it is saying I am not a member and their "so called" Customer service representatives are only available durring weekdays. Thats when I'm at work and when i try to call, they keep me on hold so long i have to hang up. I can't stay on the line. I work at a store and cant sit on the phone for a half hour. This company is a SCAM! They need to be stopped ASAP!

Matthew
Bristol, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2007 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit/Portland-Oregon-97281/USA-Credit-USA-Platinum-What-a-scam-This-company-is-beating-me-for-1995-a-month-for-not-246065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit