Complaint Review: USA Credit

• Submitted: Fri, December 22, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 22, 2006

• Reported By:waterbury Connecticut
USA Credit
1 Millenium Drive Union Town, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Credit - Commonwealth Marketing RIP OFF Fraud on accounts do not open any emails for these people Union Town Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: UPDATE HELP FOR WHAT TO DO

I woke up and went to work on 12/21/06. Upon going out for my lunch break i needed to get some gas ( I am a single mother 24yrs, of 3 small children so I check my bank account daily) when i opened immediatly i saw that it was overdrafted!!! I then saw a charge for $149.95 from a company called USA credit. I recognized them from my Bulk folder ( where all your junk email goes).

I never asked for this card I never applied for this card and when I called them to see what was going on my information was wrong. I immediatly called the number provided on my bank statement and got hold of a representative who said my money would be credited back within 3-5 business days since i never actually applied for the card.

I called my bank and told them this was a fraudilent charge and they had me file paperwork with them and my bank wants me to call back on 12/23/06. Today is now 12/22 and upon researching I come to find out all over the internet that this is a fraudilent company and in the past they have had trouble for fraud. The ex-0presiden when they were known as Commonwealth Marketing has been sentenced to 15-18 months for charges on fraud. DO THE RESEARCH> i then called them again today and made them fully aware that I know all of this information and I wanted my money back if I have to I will go to everyone neccessary.

I am going to file with the BBB in regad to them and I will keep you posted on whether I ever receive any money back.

Lara
waterbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2006 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit/Union-Town-Pennsylvania-15401/USA-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-RIP-OFF-Fraud-on-accounts-do-not-open-any-emails-for-t-226818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit

UPDATE HELP FOR WHAT TO DO

AUTHOR: Lara - (U.S.A.)

This message I posted this morning, I promised an update and here it is. My bank( WONDERFUL WACHOVIA) has credited back my account. For not only the 1 transaction from USA credit but also another transaction from a company who my bank may believe my information was connected to by USA credit. They had me sign paperwork yesterday in regard to the transaction since I found it in one business day, they are now working to stop them from any future withdrawals and they are helping me to change my account number for future purposes without having any interuptions on my services (i.e my bank card, direct deposit...etc.)

I am still going to pursue further investigation into this company as I possibly can as I feel they are frauding and preying on inoccent people...I am not going to rest untill I feel a resolution has occured. Check your accounts daily as these could appear again do exactly as I have and hopefully you all will get some success and DONT believe a word out of USA CREDITS MOUTH!!!! Goodlucki and I will continue to update