Complaint Review: USA Credit

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2007

• Reported By:Wyoming Michigan
USA Credit
One Millennium Drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Credit - Commonwealth Marketing Group - This company charged my cc $149.95, hidden in terms for applying for something else Uniontown Pennsylvania

This company charged my CC $149.95. After an angry phone call to them I found out that when I applied for a loan, hidden in their terms, was an agreement to also apply for a USA Credit shopping card. The woman said they could cancel the account and refund all except the $30 application fee. I wasn't going to accept that. After arguing with her for a few minutes, I told her that I would file a chargeback with my bank. She gave me my cancellation number to cancel the account. Tomorrow I will be calling the bank to have this reversed. The charge is pending today and I have to wait until it posts (tomorrow).

Wyoming, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2007 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/USA-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group-This-company-charged-my-cc-14995-hidden-in-272602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit