Complaint Review: USA Credit

• Updated: Sat, September 25, 2010

• Reported By: heamagee — Tucson Arizona United States of America
USA Credit
One Millennium Drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania United States of America

USA Credit USA Benefits, USA Credit Ripoff Artists, Scammers, eager to steal your money and deny it! "I don't know what you're talking about..." Uniontown, Pennsylvania

I had submitted a report earlier and I am not sure why I hadn't thought of this then but I am putting this up now.  I don't know how many people have been scammed and let it end there, but I want to do my best to encourage you all to get a refund.  I put up my comment on Ripoff Report and in the email I sent to USA Credit I included the same letter.  Within hours of doing this, I received an email from them that reads like this:

Dear Heather,

Please accept this email as confirmation that your account has been canceled.  Please contact our payment Verification Department at 888-805-7611 to expedite your refund.

Sincerely,
.....

I put this phone number as the company phone number as well when I set up the report.  Just in case the number gets erased before posting, I hope not.  I feel everyone has the right to have it.

Anyway, don't sit back and let this company just take your hard earned money.  They need to pay for what they are doing.  I am still thinking about this and I am going to try to come up with a way to expose them.  What they are doing is not just wrong, it is unethical and they need to be stopped.

Get your refund!

Heather

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2010 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/USA-Credit-USA-Benefits-USA-Credit-Ripoff-Artists-Scammers-eager-to-steal-your-money-an-644455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit