Complaint Review: USA Credit

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2003

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
USA Credit
Nationwide, USA Internet U.S.A.

USA Credit, CMG Credit, Still Getting Money From Me After A Year ripoff, fraud, illegal transactions Internet

I was introduced to USA Credit over a year ago. I got an email, replied, and they called me on my home phone a week later. They asked me a series of questions then said that I needed to pay a 179.99 initialization fee. I told them that I would have to take that under consideration. Two days later I get a call from my bank who's telling me that my car payment is short. When I look at the report at the bank USA Credit took the money out of my account without authorization or even having my acct #. Now they try to take $19.95 a month out of my account but I have them blocked out of the account and I spent over $500 having them taken off my credit report because they were hurting my credit. with their "Platinum $15,000 limit"

Brian
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2003 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit/internet/USA-Credit-CMG-Credit-Still-Getting-Money-From-Me-After-A-Year-ripoff-fraud-illegal-tr-71556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit