Complaint Review: USA Credit

• Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By: eddie007 — Summerville South Carolina United States of America
USA Credit

USA Credit Fruad, Internet

Just got off the phone with USA Credit, and these people have no soul. I am in the Army and money is tight some times so I looked at a pay day loan and the same thing others are saying happened to me. I found a debit of $149.95 on my statement.
I dont know how they can get away with this, it is out right theft. The customer rep. said that I had agreed to it, No I greed to fill out the loan application not buy a service. If you pay for something you should receive somthing in turn. I did not even receive the packet that the rep. said was sent.
This is a BS company and should be accountable for there shady business practices.
Are there any law suits against this company that anyone is aware of?
if so I am in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit/internet/USA-Credit-Fruad-Internet-653562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit