Jefferson

• Submitted: Tue, April 27, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 05, 2010

• Reported By: cindyd352 — scranton Pennsylvania United States of America
USA Credit

USA Credit I was on the internet looking for a loan when i was redirected .I did fill out an application and on my bank statement five days later I was charged 149.95 for a Mall membership Fee I called my bank t Internet

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

I was on line looking for a loan and was redirected .I thought I was applying for a loan USA Credit charged me 149.95 for a Shopping Mall membership fee. I did call my bank and they had no contact information . Rip-off-report had a phnoe number for them and I called but I stilled lost 30.00 dollars to cancel and I won't get my momey back for a week

I am very angry? What happened to full disclosure ? I can't believe this happens .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 04:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit/internet/USA-Credit-I-was-on-the-internet-looking-for-a-loan-when-i-was-redirected-I-did-fill-ou-597192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit and I can assure you that we do not draft bank accounts without authorization.  For further assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)