Complaint Review: USA Credit

• Reported By:Sacramento California
USA Credit
USACredit.com Internet United States of America

USA Credit Scam Internet Internet

Ok so just like everyone else on here, I also got ripped off by this company. I contacted my bank, filed a frad dispute, and then descovered a few phone numbers that I could call...for USA Credit. You can call 1-888-570-9823, but chances are you wont get through. Also you can call 1-800-634-6730...I got through with them. They told me that they would cancel my account and refund me all my money minus the 35 dollar applacation fee. I told them NO!!!! I want all of my money and If i dont get it I will contact my back and make a frad dispute, which I already had done. So I got put on hold and then she told me she would refund all my money, but asked if I was still going to make a claim with my bank? I told her "no"...you have to lie!!! So she told me I would get my money back within 3-5 days after it clears. So I called my back back to get some input and they told me to keep my dispute open with the back and whoever gives me my money back first would cancel out the other one!!!

I hope this helps out anyone else that got f***ed over!!!!

Mirbrink Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit/internet/USA-Credit-Scam-Internet-Internet-274330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit