Complaint Review: U.S.A. Credit

• Submitted: Thu, July 15, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 15, 2010

• Reported By: DG — Hebron Kentucky United States of America
U.S.A. Credit

U.S.A. Credit USA Shopping Club. Charge my checking account for months without my knowledge at $19.95 per month Internet

USA Credit has been showing up on my checking account for the last several months, and since all of my bills are automatically deducted every month, I guessed it was just a company name I didn't recognize.

This week, I finally looked up the phone number and found out it is an internet company that charges customers (even customers that DID NOT sign up for their service) $19.95 per month!!!!

I tried e-mailing their customer service with no response.  I also called the 800 number that showed on my checking account, and waited on hold for 20 minutes before being told the number I called is simply a call center with no one that can help me, but that I had to leave MY name for THEM, and they would call me back.

Three days later, after calling and waiting for 3 days with no one calling me back, started doing some additional research and noticed that there are many people complaining of the same thing that happened to me.

How is it that this company is still allowed to do business without being available to speak with to cancel a service that I never signed up for in the first place????

My bank will do nothing except close my account, which will be a huge headache as I will have to contact every bill I have going out every month to give them a new account number.  They can do NOTHING about stopping someone from taking money out of my account without my permission!

PLEASE stop this company from taking people's money!  And make them have someone available to answer the phone to CANCEL the service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2010 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit/internet/USA-Credit-USA-Shopping-Club-Charge-my-checking-account-for-months-without-my-knowledg-623611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S.A. Credit