Complaint Review: USA Credit

• Reported By:Yelm Washington
USA Credit
Nationwide U.S.A.

USA Credit ripoff, stole my money, lied, cheated USA Credit.com Internet

I went to their web site, they had sent me an email saying they could give me a quality credit card and I don't have the best credit so I thought it would be a good chance to get my credit back up. At the end they had an automatic 149.95 charge put on it which you could not do anything about. At first I thought, oh well, 150 dollars is worth it to get a good credit card and get my credit up, but that was a month ago and no credit card. So yea, it's a huge rip off and I would love to get that money back.

Matthew
Yelm, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2005 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit/nationwide/USA-Credit-ripoff-stole-my-money-lied-cheated-USA-Creditcom-Internet-142875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit