Complaint Review: USA Credit.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:Conroe Texas
USA Credit.com
16357 Lone Star Ranch Rd. Conroe, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 281-429-0445
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

USA Credit.com The USA credit called me and wanted $99.95 , for their website to buy things, after the first $100.00 I spend and pay back, then I am allowed $2500.00 worth of credit. I canceled at my bank, and have trouble getting my $99.95 back, This is a ripoff. Conroe Texas

The company of USA Credit called me and offered me a deal of pay $99.95 for joining their opportunity of credit, they said that if I spen the first $100.00, and with their website, you can buy anything from tools. jewlery, anything that you can buy at a convient store, after the first $100.00 and I pay that back, then they will offer me a $2500.00 line of credit, they were quick to take it out of my account, but never gave me a name of the person who I talked to, and cannot find a address of this company, nor a city where they are from.

Danelle
Conroe, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Creditcom/Conroe-Texas-77302/USA-Creditcom-The-USA-credit-called-me-and-wanted-9995-for-their-website-to-buy-thing-361851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit.com