Complaint Review: USA DISCOUNTERS

USA DISCOUNTERS
nationwide Internet United States of America

USA DISCOUNTERS BEWARE---Discounting money from your wallets Internet

*Consumer Comment: Yeah, they have horrible customer service and prices

Items do not have prices on their website. Stores are located near vulnerable places and populations: military bases. They cater to federal employees or military, to better manipulated and force them to pay. They call themselves "discounters", yet they price their items 300%-400% of fair market value. Their sony vaio laptop 320 GB, 4Gb memory, 15.5 inch screen has a sale price of $2399-2599 (i received two different quotes from online chat rep and a phone rep) plus $250 for "protection" and $262 for extended warranty. I informed both reps I saw the same model at Amazon for $699--they both stated they do not have the capacity to buy in bulk (I giggled and answered: aren't you guys "discounters"?

Beware of their antics--low 5.99% simple interest (true) but they superinflate their prices.

USA Discounters thanks for taking advantage of our troops and those who support them. Do you want to be a good discounter, offer a reasonable price of $759 for the laptop (sony.com) and charge the simple 5.99% interest.

USA Discounters should change their name to USA Inflaters. A55 H0L3S

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-DISCOUNTERS/internet/USA-DISCOUNTERS-BEWARE-Discounting-money-from-your-wallets-Internet-553285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA DISCOUNTERS

Yeah, they have horrible customer service and prices

AUTHOR: koolriderz - (United States of America)

I concur.  This company is absurd in pricing.  I have done business with them for the last four years. Never late, never missed a payment.  I have refinanced, because I broke a rim and had to pay for four new ones.  Regardless, I had their useless insurance.  They were supposed to replace the rim.  I would have had to make a copay for the rim, but they refused to respond to any proof I faxed that the rim was destroyed.  They kept giving me run around, and ignoring correspondance. I drove on a donut for a month, until they shipped my newly purchased rims.  Thus, my struts broke, shocks were jacked, and alignment off.  If tooks weeks to settle paperwork, even though I purchased for new rims.  I still owed for the old three rims, even though I couldn't find the fourth one on ebay or anywhere.  I threw them in the trash, and still paying those off too, even though I have "insurance".  Oh yeah, I paid 2000.00 for those rims, but they retail for only $162 each.  Look out for these jerks.  They are really nasty to you if you have a complaint or question their practices in anyway.