Complaint Review: USA Discounters

• Submitted: Thu, May 22, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 22, 2008

• Reported By:Lathrop California
USA Discounters
www.usadiscounters.com , California U.S.A.

USA Discounters rip off customers with crappy furniture that falls apart in 1 year California

My husband got an idea to buy furniture from this company. I was reluctant and we picked out an Ashley leather sofa, loveseat, and chair with end table and tv stand. with also a bed frame for our extra room. Well we got a bill for 12,000.00 I know that ashley furniture does not cost that much. On top of that there where no Ashley tags the Leather chair within one year has cracks all throughout the leather so it will need to be replaced. We stopped paying 6 months ago because we have already pay 4500.00 and the furniture is already in bad shape. I feel we were ripped off. Also they were supposed to replace the chair knobs on the buttom because the leather was torn off but they never did it. I could go to Ashley and pay cash for what I paid for this crappy furniture that is already ruined. The leather is cracking on the chair and we will have to replace it. They are a rippoff!! we also bought electronics that were charge 999.00 and we found them on another site for 299.00. We were angry about that!!

Lathrop, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2008 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Discounters/California-95330/USA-Discounters-rip-off-customers-with-crappy-furniture-that-falls-apart-in-1-year-Califor-334255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Discounters