Complaint Review: USA Discounters

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:washington District of Columbia
USA Discounters
3320 Holland Rd. Virginia Beach, Virginia U.S.A.

USA Discounters Read your contract before signing Virginia Beach Virginia

I caution everyone to read their contact before signing. After being a customer for almost 3 years now, I finally read the contact. I'm paying 26% interest on my "loan" for the stuff I have. I will never use them again. I blame myself for not reading my contract. I am paying them almost 450 a month and my things will not be paid off for another four years. You can't pay them off early. I used them because I needed the furniture badly at the time after a house fire but now I wish I had just went to the thrift store and bought some cheap furniture, at least it would have been paid for. Now I'm paying for cheap furniture for the next four years. What a fool.

washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Discounters/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23450/USA-Discounters-Read-your-contract-before-signing-Virginia-Beach-Virginia-435782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Discounters