Complaint Review: USA Financial Services LLC.

• Submitted: Mon, July 21, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: Amy — South Fulton Tennessee
USA Financial Services LLC.
Internet USA

USA Financial Services LLC. LOAN INFORMATION: Company Name: USA Financial Services LLC. Due Amount: $1127.00. Warning Date: 22nd July, 2014. We have given you more than enough time to make the payment but you didn't make the payment.We have repeatedly advised you of your This is one of 10 emails I have received from this company saying I owe them money being that I have never had a loan with this company diffidently throw up some red flags. I'm very tried of being harassed by these scam artist and their hatful threats!!!! Internet

LOAN INFORMATION:

Company Name: USA Financial Services LLC.

Due Amount: $1127.00.

Warning Date: 22nd July, 2014.

Name: Amy CarlosWe have given you more than enough time to make the payment but you didn't make the payment.

We have repeatedly advised you of your long overdue balance in the amount of $1127.00. Since you have not made payment we have turned your account over to our attorneys and instructed them to commence suit without further delay. There is still time, however, to avoid suit if you contact us within the next 24 hours. This will be your final opportunity to resolve matters without the expense of court proceedings.

If once the case file downloaded inside the court then it will add Late payment fees, Documentation fees, Penalty fees, Judge fees and Attorney Charges and Court House fees which may go up to $3589.27.

YOU NEED TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITHIN TODAY AND TOMORROW TO GET THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE I LEARN THAT YOU WERE SENT SEVERAL E-MAIL WITHOUT GETTING A RESPONSE FROM YOU, PLEASE BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN HELP YOU AT THIS MOMENT OR YOU WOULD HAVE TO FACE THE LAW AND ITS CONSEQUENCES ONCE IT HAS BEFALL ON YOU.

I just want your final answer whether you are going to make the payment. Just answer me Yes or No.

Reply me back immediately so I can do further process on your case file.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Financial-Services-LLC/internet/USA-Financial-Services-LLC-LOAN-INFORMATION-Company-Name-USA-Financial-Services-LLC-1163864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Financial Services LLC.