Complaint Review: USA Fireworks

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: tabbikatb — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
USA Fireworks
1516 n state street greenfield, Indiana United States of America

USA Fireworks USA Fireworks, Holloween Worse than working for free! greenfield, Indiana

Every time I asked about the low sales, I was told most of my business would come in between the 2, 3, 4 of July. My total commission from 5 weeks averaging 79 hours a week was $708. I was not even paid my last advance. I was only paid $600. I had the mandatory street dancers paid out of my pocket. My Area manager told me to feel it out as far as the extra help I would need during the 4th. Between the dancers and 2 people on the 4th I paid about $800 in wages which is all I was paid. I was required to have a cell phone, $150 for phone and minutes for a month. My original store was given to someone else, leaving me in a store 25 minutes from my home costing a lot more in gas. I basically paid to go to work. Then when it was over, the last day I had to again count inventory. At the end of the day the area manager informs me I have to return in a day or so to help him load everything. This was Monday. Thursday he says he is unloading a truck then heading there so I went to the store. I called from a friends phone because my month was over on mine. He was loading a different store now. He said I needed to go back out in the morning that they would have a truck there for me to load at 10, so be there at 9. I checked my account and did not receive the remainder of my pay. I am done working for free.
I was worried about finishing out the season being under contract. They did not fulfill their end of the contract with my last advance or at least the remainder of my cash.
I was never given a copy of the contract I signed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Fireworks/greenfield-Indiana-46229/USA-Fireworks-USA-Fireworks-Holloween-Worse-than-working-for-free-greenfield-Indiana-914718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Fireworks